Tuesday 11 April 2017

What ya gonna Do, I don't know What ya gonna do, I'dont know what ya gonna do?

What ya gonna Do, I don't know What ya gonna do, I'dont know what ya gonna do?

and so it goes on and on in The Jungle Book with the Vultures sitting there waiting for dinner to arrive and die.

I can remember Frank Brown giving me an orange and the colour brochure for The Jungle Book back in maybe 1968. It was at the Gaumont which had teh biggest single screen in Europe a curved one if I member rightly I saw Alien there too with my brother, and I think I was at one of the last screenings ever before it was closed and demolished. It became the building where Pinsent Masons Law firm now lives. And was where I worked for 3 years, the very same site. So life really is a circle, or a curved cinema screen.

Frank Brown was also the man that gave us his Bush radio, with the saucer dial and domino sized buttons, the real mccoy not the retro shrunk version, it was really heavy with a huge battery inside about half the size of a bag of sugar. And that radio led to me listening to BBC Radio4 for 20 years, before I took up the pen.

My interest in News also began about that time, This is the World Tonight with Douglas Stewart reporting. And all because of an orange.
So what do the White House reporters do while they are waiting for Sean Spicer? Do they bet on the colour of his tie? Or do the randomly try and find something good to read on the Internet.

So has that led them to me, and the past week of pulse reads of my stuff,  just as radar goes around and around, so I've spotted a regular pulse of reads. Not unless its the Polish readers on holiday in USA, Or has CIA or MFI spotted me, sorry MFI is a furniture retailer here in UK, not unless the are going to provide a big chair for my fat arse,

So I can try and speculate on why the USA is interested in me again, something similar happen a  while ago as well. I hope its a publisher, or is it James Corden cannot believing anybody is bigger than him, in the hips department that is.

Its probably  the KKK, the Keep Kleaning Korrectly hotel housekeeping crew, who have discovered a fellow hotel worker, who's spelling is as suspect as theirs. But I do know how to clean a hotel bedroom in under 20 mins. Ask Vicky at Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC she's in the Hacienda now I believe.

It would be nicer if it is the White House Press Corps, John Sopal recommended me to them, he has a wicked sense of humour after all, he was being facetious, but nobody noticed. Major Garrot, said he'd lend him some dumb bells and teach him how to speak nicely to the Secret Service. So JS gave him my web address. The Fox crew got in on the act when somebody overheard somebody in the men's room say that Michael Casey has cold knees, they thought it was an English joke but they ran with it.

Knees knocking together, actually I do have a cold spot between my legs, where my inner knees meet. I think its because where my veins were removed for my heart surgery there is less blood circulation hence the cold spot between my legs. Not a lot of people know that, as another Michael, Michael Caine might say when in Harry Palmer mode.

And what has this got to do with waiting for  Sean Spicer? Nothing but it does pass the time while Sean runs spell checker on his script. Sean does of course have the full set of my books, when he's not in Apple buying stuff he reads Michael Casey the fat silver haired guy from Birmingham England. Posers carry French books or Proust, Sean is a real Man, not some woman dressed in drag chewing gum on a Saturday night, he has a Kindle in his trouser pocket, and yes he's always glad to read me, ask Maye West his landlady.

What the? Should be your reaction by now, lets see if I can get that syndicated column in the Press, I don't have to do anything, they could just use all my back list and get CNN to deliver the money to my home, they do know how to travel after all.

And who is John Sopal? The BBC North America Editor, if I make Donald laugh, maybe he'll get an exclusive with Donald. Or am I just Quackers, they were the  first People to come to the USA after all, Donald Duck and Pluto on the MayFlower.

You have been listening to, Spike Milligan , I told you I was unwell, as it states in Gaelic on his tombstone.

Michael Casey

 

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...