Thursday 6 April 2017

Let's have a Chat

Well its Thursday 6th April, Easter will arrive next week. I've been having more severe pain days recently, I've put the scar photos online so you've seen them. Its taken 2 years for all the chest hair to grow back and I now have my Panda like look again.

My big daughter will be hitting the books, even though the Easter hols begin today, she has her exams coming up, and they are the springboard to A levels and then University and studying Medicine. My other daughter has not decided exactly what to do, either be the next Julie Walters or some kind of PhD.

My job is to stay out the way and give the chocolate, Cadburys is just up the road from us after all. And yes I've told them my estimate is 10 more years so enjoy me while I'm here, I could be wrong and I hope I'm wrong, but the way my Health has been. So I write and I email it to them so its safe in cyberspace, I may be gone in the future but my Shakespearean words will linger, just as my smelly farts do.

You never know the power of your words, sometimes a single word can cause a war, in a family or in a world. If somebody took a  different path he could have been a dentist instead he is poisoning his own people with Sarin.

A kind gesture can make all the difference, you will be remembered and rewarded 1,000 times over for what you did, and you did it instinctively as any member of your family would. Words have power on a page too. Our electrician friend is also in a band, and yes he looks like a rocker too, he says he'll write a song and think its average but the reaction he gets when he plays it amazes him.

The same is true for some of the stuff I write and post. I sometimes bring back some old pieces and I'm amazed at the Google Blogger viewing figures. Recently POLAND exploded on my site. 21,000 readers in under 3 weeks. Why I do not know. Now its gone quiet maybe because they are on their Easter holiday and are busy getting drunk with their friends. Read Michael Casey the fat silver haired guy with shades from Birmingham, or drink Polish lager, which would you chose?

Amazon Kindle does not support Polish so I am told by Amazon, though other languages such as Welsh are supported, so  my Polish readers will have to wait for a chance to buy 3 cheap ebooks I've prepared, once Amazon catches up.

So last night when  I had to get up because of pain, I decided annoy any Japanese readers out there by uploading a book in Japanese. It only takes a few minutes while the pain killer dissolves in my belly, though my belly is big so does that make it take longer?

When you have so many ideas, and such a back list, mine is  well over 1,000,000 WORDS after all, you don't know what will work, it is trial and error. And yes I did think of several metaphors to add there, but you've all thought of them for yourselves and I can see you smiling or is it smirking?

That's all for now, I may write something new later on.

don't forget

 https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC

I'd love a bigger house and bedroom and maybe a study this will only happen when somebody unexpectedly buys some books. Not unless you are a Chinese Billionairess who has other ideas as to what to do with me. Stop it all of you, you I'll put you in detention.
















 

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...