Monday 17 April 2017

I want to be a Radio Star a Love Story

http://michaelgcasey.typepad.com/files/127.i-want-to-be-a-radio-star-a-love-story-1.mp3

I hope you all enjoy this  piece, a lot of pathos in it too and you get to HEAR my  voice.

And yes I did security and 10 other jobs when I was at CPNEC Birmingham for 3 years.

Being a Writer is my eternal dream, it would be nice if I earned some money from it.

But at least I'm alive so I should not complain.



this is me today, the Eternal Fashion Victim, one day I may wear a  suit, if somebody donates one.  Never Give UP, be what you want to be.


No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...