Tuesday 11 April 2017

Good Morning Vietnam , sorry I mean USA in the voice of Robin Williams

Well I was going to tidy up but for some reason I am getting a pulse of USA readers, the graph looks like inverted ice cream cones spaced out in a line.

the old Arthur came to visit again, 6am before I finally got to sleep, sorry if it bores you  all but sadly its part of my life and it does wear you down physically. Though I could segway into the Four Yorkshiremen sketch from Monty Python. Though frankly they are a bit over rated, only USA fans cling on to the memory. I was in 2nd year at grammar school when they came out, and then coming out meant that literally, none of the gay connections. Our French teacher asked what is all the Woody Business, Monty Python we replied. Monty Who? he asked....

p.s. John Cleese was at Downing Cambridge as was my brother.
Mr Bean went to Queens, Oxford as  did my other brother .
I went to work and became a right pain in the A**&, you are all so cruel.

So 45 years on, is it that long ago when BBC allowed it?

So my span of Comedy goes to then and before thanks to BBC Radio4 repeats of comedy classics, such as Round the Horne, no sexual connotations , ITMA and Just a Minute, 60 years and still going I believe. Camp/Gay humour was invented then, Google Julian and Sandy, the BBC were not quiet up to speed  back then.

So I have all these influences and more, google Goon Show too.

And if you are not bothered you can BLAAA a TAR GAR U BLAA BTOKLU < toou.

And You'll have to go to Heaven and talk to Lenny Bruce for an explanation.

I may tidy up later

Then I talk some more....

I may tidy up later

You can see how a catch phrase is born. Google Bruce Forsythe as well, Sir Bruce in fact.

I may tidy up later

https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC  buy my ebooks

now go to the Park, Central Park or wherever and read all of my ebooks please

Please Yourselves   google Frankie Howerd and Up Pompeii too, I was doing 1st year Latin when he arrived in that show.                              

I have to , go now, but I'll be back soon, which is a phrase from a folk song, the trouble with Total Recall, for trivia, is that everything is connected by a spiders web of comedy.
Or a ladder in a stocking you'd love to climb....
see, i knew that would grab  your attention, ask Max Miller.

 

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...