Saturday 29 April 2017

LOTS OF LANGUAGES REPOSTED TODAY ESPECIALLY SHOPLIFE MY HIT PLAY





Saturday, 29 April 2017
LOTS OF LANGUAGES REPOSTED TODAY ESPECIALLY SHOPLIFE MY HIT PLAY
I've posted Shoplife in 4+ languages  English, German, Polish, French.

you can buy it here:-https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael%20Casey/e/B00571G0YC  in English

Remember I also have 2 books in Translation. One in German and One in Japanese.

Now unfortunately Amazon DOES NOT YET allow books in Polish, I did try but I was told their Kindle cannot yet handle it. Welsh it can , but Polish not yet.
So you'll have to wait, I do have 3 books ready in Polish, so if you annoy your own Publishers then they could appear overnight.


Teraz Amazon nie czyta książek po polsku, spróbowałem, ale powiedziano mi, że ich Kindle nie może sobie z tym poradzić. Walijski może, ale polski jeszcze nie.

Więc musisz czekać, mam 3 książki gotowe w języku polskim, więc jeśli denerwujesz własne wydawnictwa, mogą się pojawić na noc.

I've also posted loads of  stuff in Russian and Korean so everybody the world over can read some of  my stuff  so PLEASE TELL YOUR MEDIA ESPECIALLY RADIO, 


THEN I CAN CONQUER THE WORLD WITH LAUGHTER, BESIDES WHICH I HAVE 2 DAUGHTERS 



SO I NEED TO MAKE SOME MONEY SOON.  help!!!!










No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...