Friday 28 April 2017

Thank you my Russian reader in Canada Спасибо, мой читатель из России в Канаде

Thank you my  Russian reader in Canada

If you go to my Wordpress site there is an entire book to read in Russian.

AND YES IT IS ALL MY COPYRIGHT, PUBLISHERS DO GET IN TOUCH


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com


just scroll down


Просто прокрутите вниз

Prosto prokrutite vniz


Спасибо, мой читатель из России в Канаде 

  Spasibo, moy chitatel' iz Rossii v KanadeYesli vy zakhodite na moy sayt Wordpress, yest' tselaya kniga dlya chteniya na 

russkom yazyke.

 

 

i TESTED THE LINK IT GOES TO THE RUSSIAN BOOK DIRECTLY OR YOU CAN GO TO WORDPRESS AND SCROLL DOWN

 

 



 

No comments:

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look

Well Hong Kong carries on reading me, maybe because its free, and JAPAN too is having a look SO If you have a Phd and are beautiful, you can...