Wednesday 26 April 2017

hello Antigua and Barbuda to New Zealand and everywhere in between

Hello, Antigua and Barbuda  I just checked my stats and up you popped so hello to you.

https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC     to buy all my books.


Though I probably talking to a hotel receptionist who stumbled over me.

If you are a billionaire why not develop my stories into radio/film/tv  and teaching English as a foreign language. www.michaelgcasey.typepad.com to HEAR 50 stories, just scroll down.

My price after tax is £10,000,000  for the rights, and  you pay a Royalty on top

 then  you can throw in a nice house   like this one

http://www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-59043865.html 

and a Labrador puppy

and maybe a new car for the wife.

I do not drive.

So I'd settle for  large screen tv to put in the living room of the house.

That's all.

HAVING SAID ALL THAT TO LIVE 25 MORE YEARS WOULD BE THE BEST THING, SO I'LL SETTLE FOR YOUR PRAYERS, AS UNLESS YOU STEAL THE MONEY FROM THE HOTEL SAFE NONE OF THIS WILL EVER HAPPEN.

Here's my mum's house in 1920s Kerry Ireland





p.s. some pain relief would be good too as I have good days and bad days due to pain.

No comments:

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996

Today 12th May has been my Mother's 28th year in Heaven she died in 1996 one of her friends is 99 now another died at 99 a third is in t...