Wednesday 31 May 2017

Morning All 31st May 2017

Well its 3rd morning waking up as if I was a kebab on a spit through my hips gently roasting. takes a few hours for my body to get to "normal" So don't have Arthur arthritis any of you, lots of pain

OK I'll not bore you any more.

I do have 2 ideas for stories this morning,
Philosophy in Pyjamas
plus
Don't abandon your Future there are many Futures

Which could apply to Kim in North Korea
or
Trump in USA

either linked or unlinked

we have 1/2 term hols here so my daughter is chilling a lot half way through her exams, she even had her Prom, with 4 heavily armed Police at the door, because of the Manchester massacre.

It must be so unbearable for Manchester People, I can remember Northerners visiting CPNEC and they were always the best, loud and proud. Give us a kiss Michael and show us the photos, one lady used to say when she arrived. and I'd share the latest snaps of my then Toddlers.

Happy Happy Times

I'll  write my latest "masterpieces" later on 1,075,000 words is now the total, and I have 38,000 words so far ready for 14UP which will be my next book. Out of interest would you prefer blank book covers instead of my ugly mug staring out from the covers?

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC     to see  all my covers




No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...