Tuesday 2 May 2017

Pour Tout la France and Carl Lagerfeld pour LIRE et ECLATER DE RIRE


















Le boucher La boulangère et l'Undertaker  (English Edition) par [Casey, Michael]


 ITS ALL IN FRENCH A LA GOOGLE FRENCH

I decided while i was up with pain,  to put this translation in French online,

it'll be ready in a few hours on Amazon

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

Le boucher la boulangere et l'Undertaker  a comedy/drama for all.

1000s of people have read samples and liked them when i posted it before.

i still have 3 books in Polish ready when Amazon finally lets me upload them, their Kindle does not yet work with Polish so I have been informed.

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...