Friday 5 May 2017

Just some of my one million words now in MOST LANGUAGES

Just some of my one million words

 https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

If you go to this, my other site, and then click on the box

in the top right corner it has ALL LANGUAGES

so click and read.

Enjoy.

And yes I'd like to appear in all you newspapers the world over, so tell them. Or if you are Rupert Murdoch's barber next time you have him in the chair tell him.

1,060,000 words over 13 books, ready to be exploited, for radio/tv/film/press and anyways else. Print my books on toilet paper and  use them for dual purposes. Now there's an idea i should copyright. 

Michael Casey the fat silver haired guy in shades


No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...