Tuesday 2 May 2017

had to get up

as the pain was so much.Arthritis strikes again, unbelievable pain. I had tried listening to the world service. a very iinteresting a disturbing piece on Resumation, a fancy word for cremation via steam at 300F, then they take the bones out and crush them via a washing machine. the other waters once detoxified do go down the sewer.

find it on the bbc for yourself.

I think I'll stick with burial. though a soggy cardboard box is enough, then plant me so a tree can feed on my bones and grow up healthy

the iron is that  I just up loaded myGerman Translation of:-

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

DER METZGER DER BACKER UND DER UNDERTAKER (C) 

ON aMAZON SOON 

 

300 und  Nicht aus  Durch  Michael Casey    German Translation (German Edition) by [Casey, Michael]

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...