Monday 8 May 2017

Morning all

pain night these past 2 nights, lying down hurts, cannot get into a good sleep position, i'll leave it there.

I did think of a theme yesterday when I WaS SAT IN THE in the garden catching some sun.

The Washing Line

see if you can write your own essay in one hour starting from now.

the best essay can buy all my books on amazon


https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC
that was Irish Logic for you.

After I've made my trip to the bathroom I'll write The washing line, so you can compare yours to mine, that's not a literacy device either.

as for me I have also been rummaging in my files, and that's why lots have appeared.

if you go to my wordpress account you'll find over 125 stories
and if you click on the box in the top tight hand corner it TRANSLATES
https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/

its very quiet in the house today as i've not felt like  having any music today, apart from the drone of the fan in the desktop by my feet
and to any new people reading this, it does sound like radio because the plan would be to read all my stories out on the radio, about 1100 of them if you exclude translations, but I'm going to give up counting them any more. Its 1,061,433 words the counter in word tells me. so you'll get a word count. 60,000 words is a 200 page book. 300 words on a page and 300x200=60,000 see easy.
My big daughter is doing her mock Pure Maths GCSE today, so God help her.
that's it for now, the pain has lessoned if only the droning from the desktop at my feet stopped.




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...