Sunday 7 May 2017

Data Dump Today

 I was transferring stuff to my wordpress account and to my surprise I got 303 posts put online over there
I DECIDED THAT WAS TOO MANY SO ITS 125 NOW
ALL  MY COPYRIGHT

so if you want to read back as far as 2009 when I had my Pinsent Masons job then  go to


https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com

if you click in the box on the top right hand side it will TRANSLATE for you.

 IF YOU WANT TO FOLLOW MY PATH THEN TAKE A LOOK


I'M UP TO 1200 PIECES OF WRITING NOW, INCLUDING TRANSLATIONS I'VE POSTED.

1,060,000Words and NO MONEY.

I was in pain a lot of the night, and I still don't feel too hot,
so this could be my Nobel and Me moment.

and yes do buy my books on amazon.


https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael%20Casey/e/B00571G0YC

I want to leave something for my daughters, other than the the 2 pennies to cover my eyes.

and/or to pay for any future nursing care when I get older.

Michael



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...