Monday 1 May 2017

How did I write redemption?

Dr Who had an undersea monster

Planet of the Apes at the very end he's on a beach and he punches the sand

The Statue of Liberty is half buried in the sand

So mankind nuked itself and the apes took over

he had not gone into space just into time

North korea is a powder keg  and will be disarmed

in Redemption I chose an Alien to do it for us

And he'd met Jesus on the way to Calvary and helped carry his cross

Free  Will  so God does not intervene

The Alien decided to intervene

Out of Love?

These are just some ideas that floated through my brain while I slept.

I only sleep in 2 hour sessions as  my Kidneys wake me up

Now I'm speculating about 2 popes visiting North Korea but

May  is the Month of Mary and a tough guy like Padre Pio may be needed to beat sense into

bad boy Kim.

Simple really, like everything I write so that everybody everywhere can understand even after using

Google translate.


I hope that clears everything up. Whatever Faith or None you have then Prayer or Good Vibes can

change a situation.

Or maybe Putin will Nuke North Korea himself, that's the most random thing to happen.

And Random Chaos Theory says......

p.s. If you see a flash on the horizon kiss those you love, other than that I'll get back to the comedy you all prefer later on, if there is a later on, come on Kim I have some Camembert for you...


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...