Wednesday 3 May 2017

EU Ends at Christmas©



I have followed News and Politics for 50 years now, since I was a child watching the news with my dad. If my life had taken another path I could have been a History teacher or Journalist so now read on.

EU Ends at Christmas©
By Michael Casey

Ok, I’ll get the Politics out of the way first, as I said yesterday, I’ll repeat today 3rd May 2017, The Brexit will fail by Christmas. If you have a guy who buys everybody a round down the pub then everybody is happy. However if he is leaving to be a Political Commentator in Never Never Land, and I don’t mean Trump’s USA. 

Then everybody will try and get him to pay for another round before he goes. Legally according to our House of Lords nothing has to be paid. Morally and wishful thinkingly, that’s another matter. But everybody is always friends till it comes down to money. By the same token you cannot expect somebody who does not use the bar anymore to follow the bar dress code, nor pay any fees.

It is not Mara Laga or whatever Trump’s hideously tacky looking place is called where fees are suddenly doubled to 200K a year. You cannot try and dupe people into paying double just before they leave to pay for the new toilets in the old bar. That is just taking the piss, literally. Ultimately the common man, will say screw this Common Market, it’s just a racket where the accounts were not even accepted for 20 years.

It was supposed to be just about trade, not banning wonky shaped vegetables. The only wonky shaped vegetables who should be banned are these Euers, which rhythms with Whoers the Irish pronunciation of Prostitutes. Because if Britain was stupid enough to roll over and pay the  now claimed 100Billion then we would no longer be a Nation of Shopkeepers, as Napoleon dismissed us, but a Nation  forced into Prostitution by the EU.

Now this is just a talking point for you all, it May or May not be my own opinion, but if you back a Brit into a corner, they will fight their corner, and as I predict say Adieu C’est Noel la fete d’emancipation de L’Angleterre. On Verra.


***********
I expect all my EU readers to hate me now, but if you don't realise that this is what the common man thinks then... Have I been a big enough Devil's Advocate for you?  Or is it perhaps like enjoying all the free to read mainly comic writing but never buying any of the books.....
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael%20Casey/e/B00571G0YC 
just in case you do want to buy at least one book....

p.s. here's  bribe/inducement  170 free to read pieces on my other site

https://michaelcaseyfrombirminghamengland.blogspot.co.uk /


No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...