Wednesday 24 May 2017

25th May 2017 Padre Pio's Birthday

25th May 2017 Padre Pio's Birthday

Pio was a tough guy but very gentle, as I've mentioned before I believe he saved my dad's life which then led me to finding a wife and family. back in 1996
There is a film of his life on the Internet

I haven't felt like writing new stuff but tomorrow I'll give it a try while my daughter does her maths gcse exam, she wants a 9, which is a grade so high it would touch the clouds, so I'll ask Pio to help her. If she cannot be a doctor she said she'd be a maths tutor instead, I can remember getting the pump on my bum 50 years ago for not knowing my times tables.

My old camera finally worked today just as I was going to throw it away so here are some photos of me at my computer. Looking really rough and unshaven, I'll be in an action movie next, as a stand in for the bed room scenes, I couldn't do any of the running around  but...
Yes I write comedy.

 https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael%20Casey/e/B00571G0YC








No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...