Wednesday 29 March 2017

STOP CRYING DONALD TUSK polish

well I've just launched New Horizons my 13th book, plus there are 2 books in Polish as you all know
so that is 15 all  told.

New Horizons is in English but loads of the stuff in it is in one of the Polish books in Translation, in Polish that is to say.

So can somebody tell Donald Tusk to stop crying and read my books.

Otherwise I've had a few days of pain, screaming in pain in the night. It seems that when I lie down that's when the  pain gets me.

So does that make me a suffering artist?

 in Amazon later on today nearly 100,000 Words, some of them very big.

 



 Fakt24
 I want to write for the Polish Media


Właśnie uruchomiłem Nową Horyzontę w mojej 13 książce, plus 2 książki po polsku, jak wszyscy wiecie

Tak że jest 15 wszystkich powiedział.

 

Nowe Horyzonty są w języku angielskim, ale mnóstwo rzeczy w nim znajduje się w jednej z polskich książek w tłumaczeniu, w języku polskim to znaczy.


Więc może ktoś powiedzieć Donaldzie Tuskowi, żeby przestał płakać i czytać moje książki.


W przeciwnym razie miałem kilka dni bólu, krzycząc z bólu w nocy. Wydaje się, że gdy leżysz, to wtedy, gdy mnie ból się boi.


Więc czyni mnie cierpiącym artystą?

No comments:

A Korean in BIRMINGHAM travelling. something to read for you books of mine in Korean

Humour Writing by the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England read in 162 countries so far https://www.amazon.co.uk/Micha...