Sunday 26 March 2017

a night of pain Noc bólu

 https://www.amazon.com/MichaelCasey/e/B00571G0YC 

a night of pain

well had a night of incredible pain

and no I was not at a sadists/masochist conference  

just me in my bed

Masochist seeks to meet Sadist for a meaningful relationship is the old joke.

But when your arthur/Arthritis and post op scars gang up on you when you lie down then you really

do know the meaning of pain.

Noc bólu


Dobrze mieliśmy noc niesamowitego bólu


I nie, nie byłem na sadistycznej / masochistycznej konferencji


Tylko ja w moim łóżku


Masochista stara się spotkać Sadysta ze znaczącym związkiem jest stary żart.


Ale kiedy twój arthur / zapalenie stawów i blizny po opatrzeniu po bandzie do ciebie, kiedy leżysz, to naprawdę

 

Znać znaczenie bólu.
 
 

No comments:

Spend 8 million of my TAX money on the needy

Government offers free portraits of King Charles to churches, universities and hospitals as part of £8m scheme Churches, universities and ho...