Friday 10 September 2021

Still my favourite story I want to be a radio star

 Tinnitus is really killing me

Lack of sleep and buzzing in my head

If I had those 4 more children etc

I'd be happy but dead tired, and I'd sleep

Somebody was reading this while I finally caught up with my sleep

I've had a beef on Hovis bread sandwich and I'm restored

Though the roaring is still in my head

Tinnitus is not a joke

On top of all my pains

Its made me get down on my knees and pray

for an end of all of it, so I hope God thinks I deserve SILENCE

Anyway somebody was reading this

BUT I DONT HAVE A HARD COPY ANYWHERE

so listen and write it down and send it back to me

I aways used to say I'd end up doing Security

and yes I did, part of my job in hotels 20 years ago, CPNEC

now here it is, just listen

Tuesday, 27 February 2018

I want to be a radio star, a love story

Stumbling back here

Stumbling back here,its 27th Feb 2018. After 30+ years of writing I have yet to be discovered. Because I'm not on Anti-Social Media, and I'm not going to hawk books outside the local supermarket. Maybe I should, but I am not an American, a salesman. I just write the stuff and hope my readers like it too. Then when I have a load of stories I compile them into a book. 1300 to 1600 stories now. 1,260,000 words or so spread over the 15 books. My next book when it reaches 100,000 words will be called Sweet 16 and then I'll launch it on Amazon. Leap Year's Day 1988 was when I finished The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker, half my lifetime ago. Sadly a life carrying stuff has caught up with my Health, so all I am good for is writing stories. Usually in one hour I'm done because I'm very quick. Then I take 30 mins to load to my sites and do my backup securities. SECURITY IS EVERYTHING. You have been warned. I was a computer operator most of my working life, so I speak from experience. I have readers in 26 different countries that's why I think my writing could be used to teach English as a 2nd language. I do have a Shanghai wife as well and I did do ESOL. That's as far as my sales pitch goes. And yes I really did get 21,000 Polish readers just by word of mouth in 3 weeks for a Translation of the Finale of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker. Today its cold and snowing and sadly I can no longer go out and make a snowman, as I was able to do till I was 50. Now If I tried I'd be dead the snow.
I have recorded 207 out of my 1300 to 1600 stories.  But I've stopped recording until somebody in the world asks for more.Its 11hours of my voice and stories. Here  on this site you are spared, you just get 50 stories I think.
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Michael-Casey/e/B00571G0YC   to buy an read my 15 books


No comments:

This is one of my connections

1  of  4 Michael, We are Gr

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...