Tuesday 28 September 2021

Tuesday 28th Sept 2021

Tuesday 28th Sept 2021

Today was almost a lost day

Tinnitus ruled the night

Then I finally caught up with sleep

But each time I away, usually every 2 hours

Then howling like a Tornado in my right ear especially

Then when you beat it you get 2 more hours sleep again

Repeat

Then when you finally have enough sleep

You have to climb down the mountain of sound

Before you can start your day, though its afternoon by now

SO now you know

I would not wish this on anybody

Though maybe Donald Trump

Because he needs a dose, of humility

Though he'll probably die peacefully in his sleep

Me, I've had the Humble experience

I even have emails from Jesus today

or so it says

I just wish they'd STOP

What you do, and love thy neighbour

Is far more important than pompous quotations

Just make Peace with your Brother

And Trump has been doing the Opposite of that

Not that he even knows the Lords Prayer anyway

Another Cat amongst the American Pigeons

James Bond is finally out tonight

I 'll be drinking with his brother

Brook Bond, Tea

dunking a Cadburys' chocolate biscuit

So I hope one of you wherever your are in the world

is trying to catch up with me

Two weeks non stop reading, then you'll know a lot about me

2,000,000 words it must be

I've been binge watching Office Girls my Taiwan Kdrama

5 more episodes then I'm done

I realised today one reason while I liked it

The girls mum is sick and they visit in hospital

I spent 3 years visiting my dad every single day in the old folks  home

and the rest you know

So that's your lot for today

Either I get  Speech to Text software, or that speed typist I dream of

Before I'll hurry to write new stuff

Now unless somebody emails to say they have caught up with me

Enough

Stay Happy Always



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...