Tuesday 21 September 2021

So have I changed much, if you look at the Lourdes photo and now

So have I changed much, if you look at the Lourdes photo and now

Well I awoke with Tinnitus screaming, as usual

So I've had my breakfast

I had an early one at 3.30am

Then now  a proper one, its the bread that's making me fat

I'm listening to LSD the Beatles song

I imagine with Tinnitus and pain

A very similar experience

Its getting better all the time, Beatles sing, do they want a slap

Spoke to my pharmacist

A real one, not a guy in a dodgy car

So my next 2 month supply will be ready to collect in the morning

Though what time Tinnitus allows me to emerge is another story

The pain gel used to work in 5 mins

Now the gel is less effective and pain can last up to 10 hours

I also take tablets

But with CkD, which is not a perfume, Kidney disorder

I have to be very careful, hence talk to your friendly pharmacist

Apart from that Korean women are flocking to know me

But not biblically, just read my stories

The Korean stuff all over the sites is doing very well

Perhaps my own life is a KDrama

She's leaving home, the Beatles sing

But not to fly to Birmingham and be my typist

and have 4 kids together and form a Kpop band with me as Manager

She's leaving home, the Beatles sing

Bye Bye, which is a Chinese phrase originally

I cannot even drive, I know nothing about the motor trade 

She's gone, logged out

To read her download of my stories in Korean

I'm flying kites in the air, or is it something the Beatles are singing

See a bit of fun, shadow writing

Henry the horse, and a merry go around

My uncle was Henry, my dad was a blacksmith

and I have a merry go around of pain

See Writing is easy, no need of LSD

Just imagination is all you need

Yes Yes Yes

Ok, Sally enough of that

An Indian in a turban has just walked by

You'll all be listening to Beatles Sergeant Pepper later

But go easy on the salt as you have your dinner

Heart wards ban salt I'll have you know

That's my master class on writing

Never pay for a course

If you have no imagination in the first place

IT CANNOT BE TAUGHT

Try listening to BBC Radio4 for 20 years

and watching 1000s of films on tv

and don't forget to read by the yard 

BUT MOST OF ALL LISTEN

Then write for a year non stop

as I did, then 0n 29288, Leap Years Day

you become a qualified writer

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker 

my very first baby

And that was over 33 years  ago





No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...