Thursday 23 September 2021

Beauty and the Beast

Beauty and the Beast

saw 2 photos today

One of a future dentist

One of a catwalk model for Fendi in Italy

The future dentist is, well I won't embarrass him

The other was a girl who grew up with my 2 daughters, and is now a model

So God Bless her

I have a photo of her at daughter's 7th Birthday Party in our house

Meanwhile while they played I fitted a yellow carpet to the girls' Bedroom

So that was 13 years of so ago

Obviously I think my 2 daughters are just as pretty

Half Shanghai and all 

So I may decide to be a model myself


I could advertise shades if Tom Cruise is not busy, he loves Birmingham after all



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...