Monday 6 September 2021

morning all 2 exams tomorrow

 my small daughter has French and Geography tomorrow

Her cousin 10 years ago revised for her exam

And the next day, exactly what she revised popped up

So just in case the teachers think my daughter is a cheater

She is working her way through past papers

and should the same occur, here is the evidence

Obviously my last exam was before the teachers were born

Though 2,000,000 Words all told are an exam for you all

An email in Persian yesterday though some bits did not translate well

a job offer too, made me laugh

I sill get RUBBISH offering a share in millions $8,876,755 and so on

So Wherever you are, Whoever you may be

STOP SENDING STUFF I NEVER WANT

Hello to Holland as well where the discovered Tears for a Butcher chapter 10

Maybe it's Tom Cruise, after they stole his car in Birmingham city centre

They dumped it, but kept his luggage, down the road from me

A suitcase full of shades, maybe a folding pair of Wayfare Ray Bands

For a big head, may be posted through my letter box

Not  a metaphor either, Tom

What else does he spend his money on

So my Tinnitus is still screaming and stopping me from sleeping

Then when  I do away, it's like waking up on a beach

Tempest blowing, no Shakespeare in sight

Just my fat Falstaffian backside, what a delight

I'll finish now

Hello to Panda at his London farewell meal

My big daughter is there today with her University friends

So be happy and safe all of you

That's all


ALWAYS TEACH YOUR DAUGHTERS TO FLY HEY TOM CRUISE DON'T FORGET THE SHADES, HA HA HA, FROM BIRMINGHAM



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...