Sunday 26 September 2021

didn't need a nap today

didn't need a nap today

which is an improvement

Still have screaming in my head

next a bath then bed

My small daughter is growing bigger by the day

intellectually and next year I'll be Home Alone

while she and her sister are at university

just me and the cat and the cleaner left

I will get back to writing stories

but there is so much material and nobody has caught up with me

Probably take 2 weeks of reading to catch me

So catch me if you can, then I'll be your man

Yes I use cheap rhymes too occasionally 

just to break it all up

Or don't you give a _

Thank you world for going mad on Wordpress

22 countries in a day was the total tally, all by word of mouth

and Korean Translation of Quick Stories is a runaway hit

Don't forget the Russian Translation of ALL  800,000 words in Russian

As well as the regular pain attacks today

I suppose its good for my soul, but something from Seoul would be better

And I hope Sanity returns to USA, Trump is playing Politician

Just to raise CASH to fund all his law cases pending

Otherwise I think he is bankrupt in cash and everything else

But who listens to me, not even Totoro our cat.

Stay happy always and pray for my Health



No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...