Monday 20 September 2021

For North Korea and Kim Quick Stories again, thousands of copies downloaded, you can light a candle in church by way of thanks

as this is so popular I've loaded it here

as for me my head is hurting for 8 hours now, so lighting a candle is not a joke

here's me in Lourdes France 30 years ago or so



KOREAN Translation of Quick Stories

the ALL file has several books in, 1,000,000 words in English before TRANSLATION here in Korean

see I am just a little flower so water me

 

KOREAN Quick Stories

1st August  2021 spotted you here so I’ve loaded  up more books

You are my Spring Kdrama has touched a chord in me, for obvious reasons

 

 

Korean tv shows keep me happy so as a reward something to read, an Omnibus of mine

 

No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...