Monday 20 September 2021

Mooning through the night

Mooning through the night

there was a beautiful full moon last night

I watched it for an hour or maybe two

till 5am or so

A Tinnitus delight

Then I got up for a breakfast and a play

Postman delivered, told him Orange is the new Black

Then bed again, then breakfast and too much PAIN

Pain monster descended and is still visiting

I suppose its better than being dead, though 

if anybody says grin and bear it I'll punch them

or break their fingers and say

Are you ok?

Years putting mag tapes on computers I have a very strong grip

But my patience wears thin, when I'm in the middle of a 

pain attack, which may last a hour or up to ten

It used to be slap on the Movelat and after 10 mins I was ok

But now, but now

Anyway Shop Girls my Taiwan K drama is keeping me happy

As I laugh and cry along with it

Yes I'm a big baby, maybe I need more nipple

On that thought I'll leave you all

And in Germany you spiked last night

Why I just do not know

But Ich Liebe dich,  I was in Ofenbach, Frankfurt and Weilburg at Terra Cotta museum

So thanks for the food and friendliest of welcomes back then

You can all come to Birmingham, the centre of the universe

As I cannot go anywhere, pain attacks and all that







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...