Tuesday 14 September 2021

Pricked twice and 3 tubes of blood, despite test tube shortage, so I must be special, or just a train wreck

Pricked twice and 3 tubes of blood, despite test tube shortage,

 so I must be special, or just a train wreck

Had my blood tests today

Over here in UK my age bracket we'll get a 3rd shot too

We also read about how CRAZY Trump was

But we all knew already, 4 years hiding the nuclear button from him

Dr Strangelove and all that

It is a tragedy, that folks have still fallen for his LIES

And GOP haven't got the  HONESTY to dump Trump

Instead it's all the Emperor's New Clothes

When is ANYBODY going to say TRUMP is naked

But sadly it appears the LOVE of money is the root of all Evil

No, I'm not anti-USA, it's a great place but it has fallen from Grace

And by the way Moving situations move, so answers move too

This child like use of tapes and video

IS STUPID

He said this, now he's doing that, so he has flip flopped

Have you not seen High Noon

Amy who is against guns, uses a gun to save her husband

The point is, sometimes you have to do what you have to do

And change plans, because it is needed

and if the Tide comes in, you move

instead of being a Canute

TAKE A VACCINE and do not DIE

Its a Civil War of Ignorance in USA

Tonight we have a rapper meddling ignorantly

And putting on a fake accent to berate Boris Johnson over Vaccines

Boris has another baby  on the way, is the reply to her

Please for your own sakes

Take the Vaccine, the dead and dying is now amongst the UNVACCINATED

Or is Pride more important than your life

Meanwhile they say, 

The Prayers I say Tomorrow will have helped you. YESTERDAY

So everybody of any Faith at all, say some Prayers for Wisdom

before the Graveyards engulf us all

I'd rather write a funny story for everybody

And I do write for Everybody, all Faiths and None

an 90+ countries read my rubbish all over the world

The Space Station would be a great place to read me from

So if you are in Space, then read this poem for

All the Human Race


Let There Be Light ©

By Michael Casey

Let my tears be my words

Let the candle light be my eyes

Let the flowers in bloom be my lips

Let their scent be my blood

Let the wind be my breath

Let clouds be my mood

Let children’s laughter be my hope

Let widows’ sighs be my conscience

Let a stranger’s prayers be my delight

Let the bees be my wisdom

Let the trees be my strength

Let my patience reach to the stars

Let me be always remembered in your prayers

****


I used to hide in a Saint Phillips cathedral on my lunch break, as it was cool and I could sit down, I stood all day is a hot print room,
one day this “prayer” bubbled up. I hope others think it of use.


so that's the poem's History, but I rather we all have a Future, and the Squabbling stops. So use those Rosary beads, or beads from any faith, and see if we can save the Human Race from itself




No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...