Thursday 16 September 2021

Scam Letter Maybe

 Scam Letter Maybe (c)

By Michael Casey


Dear Sir { insert. name)

If you see that then it's yet another Faker, reading off. blackboard

If you have talked to them once and they don't reference what you said before

Then show them the door, now as I write this I am in incredible pain

So I may stop again finish this on  Friday 17th Sept

I was actually writing 2 emails earlier on and I had to stop because of pain

But as I finished those emails with

I must take a pain killer

They probably think I'm a scammer

Though a few minutes Googling me reveals all

And no I'm not a stripper as I put in the 2nd email

So the receiver may think I am a scammer

Or Hopefully has a sense of humour

I don't want to waste my pain free time on those who

Just cannot smile or laugh

Not even if they are beautiful and intelligent

Because Arrogance is the biggest TURN OFF

I'm Beautiful Adore Me, push her over and let her taste the gutter

But I digress 

So a real person should say

I spotted you on the internet, I read X Y Z or I saw this picture

snogging a man/woman/cat or murdering your mother in law

And just wondered how did you escape the Police

If nothing is referenced, and they don't reply to your reply

If you had replied because you were bored and were testing them

Then they are just a bunch of idiots wasting your time

And trying to commit crime

That's why when I get top of Google Search Engine

OR  Website tidy up

I alway say NO, and return a silly image of me

They have harvested my email and never actually talk to me

So I send them some of my rubbish in return plus a photo

So now you all know what to expect

SO don't bother me ever

Not unless you are a doctor for real who might 

cure my pain

But be aware you will be challenged to pose

In such a way that proves you have a sense of humour

One finger up your nose another on your hip

Nothing that can be grabbed off the internet

I've had people in hospital beds, and pretending they are them

BUT  I just reply, hope you die, because I know its FAKE

Just because my  own body is battered and broken

I won't put up with BS

So now you know

WHO whoever, or whatever the latest scammer is

Yes, I'm even crankier when I'm in pain

But a genuine person, or even a real fool

I will give all my time too

Because that's the way we are in the Casey family

Enough, I have also been talking about French Culture and Sociology 

with my small daughter sat in the chair in the other next to me

A Levels and all that

She still loves me 20 by the way

20 being the greatest number she knew when she was a child

27 was the challenge my other daughter gave me 

When I got out of hospital in jan 2015 after quadruple heart bypass

27 like in the 27 dresses film

Such a large number, and that's the amount of books I should write

In other words live longer

I'm on book 21 now, and Tinnitus does slow me down

So if I finish in 7 years time that's past the average life expectancy post quadruple heart bypass

Obviously I'd prefer to meet and marry that Korean girl and have 4 more kids etc

But really that's something for my Bucket List, that'll never happen

You are my Spring a Kdrama about a doctor with a new heart and a  female concierge

That hit a chord  with me

But Kdramas touch my. heart, and I sing along to the songs

Love beyond reason is what they are all about,

So go watch some for yourself

And stop sending rubbish emails to me

just go to my Wordpress and read in every language

Though right now its locked

Who Have  I upset?

Don't know, it's probably my sausage fingers

Like the butcher In The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

ok enough, I'll try and write something else in the morning

Spotted Tom Cruise on tv in the other room

they stole his car in Birmingham and got all his luggage

so I had to lend him a pair of my knickers and a clothes peg

to hold it up

Still waiting for the large size folding Wayfare sunglasses

as a reward.

Or maybe that's just  a future scam letter to me

he can put his gun in our fridge







No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...