Wednesday 29 September 2021

29th Sept 2021

 waiting for Iceland to deliver washing powder, so I look cleaner anyway

my small daughter is planning her 18th Birthday

After that the long run in to exams, A levels then University

I am 45 years older than her, so I'm like a grandfather age wise

But in my head I'm 20,  and you can judge the rest

would you want 4 kids and a Kpop band with me

Or would that drive you to insanity

I spotted the 2015 piece, Where I want to be buried

Written after my Quadruple, which no doubt saved my life

Though now with all the pain and Tinnitus

It does make me wonder

and 20K for a funeral is too much

I'd rather money was spent on 2 daughters

it's 1.5k for a quick cremation

I have a biscuit tin saved for my ashes

With a red postal van on it

Very pretty, they can put me in that

and bury me at the bottom of the garden

next to the cat pooh

Though I'd rather live 40 more years

and have those 4 more kids and form a Kpop band

That would be a Big Grace

Amazing Grace, in fact

I have to finish my Kdrama now

The volume of my Tinnitus has descended

Thanks to the 14 nations so far today for coming via Wordpress

and 8 so far today over here, normally the USA views this site






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...