Monday 27 September 2021

Thank you one and all for passing by 27. sept 2021

 I just counted 135 places is my all time readers list via Wordress

Just Parts of Africa have not been afflicted by my words yet

I did not know it was that many

Obviously they don't all come together

It would be too much of a squash

22 was the final one day total yesterday via Wordpress 

where the Translations live

And over here on Bloggers lots of placers pass by too

So thanks,

I don't know if it annoys you when I don't write a Story

and you get lumbered with a CHAT like this

but they don't get into  books when I compile them

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

is a FULL length Comedy Drama

and if ever my dreams come true

Tears for a Butcher will be the sequel

another 600 page Blockbuster, if ever I get around to it

But if you've been following me you know that already

I don't rewrite as I'm not intelligent enough

And that would be boring

They say Jeffrey Archer does up to 13 rewrites

He has a Monet on his wall  and he is worth £300,000,000

I am worth 50p if I look down the back of the sofa

I will write a proper story story

IF

You hold my Tinnitus, not a metaphor

Or take my pain away, chance would be a fine thing

And maybe then I'd write more

But like I've said already 2,000,000 words

Over 20 books on Amazon

3400+ pieces here on Blogger, my main site

So you'd have to read non stop for 2 weeks

To catch up with me

I'm watching Office Girls a Taiwan Kdrama from 2011

Do I keep on getting title mixed up

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Office_Girls

Anyway when I finish that I may settle down

and write more

I like Office Girls as the Rich Boy finds true love 

with the humble office girl

And I do like sentimental comedy stories from the Far East

etc, the rest you know

So as I finish for the night, you may decide your prefer this Chat

This Diary to my stories

But you are getting them for free

So don't look a Gift Horse in the mouth

and funny how my dad was a Blacksmith

Then sweated for 40 years in

The District Iron and Steel, Brasshouse Lane, Smethwick

enough

I hope you read the piece about Oceans

my mother was born a spit away from the sea

in the building below, in 1920, yes really


Cromane Lower Killorglin County Kerry Eire, opposite Inch on Dingle Peninsula, 

where Ryans Daughter was filmed 




No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...