Saturday 25 September 2021

For Russian Lovers Everywhere

For Russian Lovers Everywhere

I’ve spotted Mother Russia reading my stuff, I just hope it’s Good Enough

So here’s a Bear of a File, 2000 plus pages, 800,000 words in Russian

Several books all in one file

It will take a while to download

And yes it is still my COPYRIGHT

its All Together Now, available in my Original English on Amazon

so download and read it, something to keep you warm this Winter

the funny numbers is Russian alphabet, WordPress cannot handle it

well I hope you like it, took me ages to get it to work, obviously a 12 year old in Minsk would have done it faster, but I had a few pain attacks while doing it

So I hope all of you in Russia Everywhere enjoy it

Michael Casey that’s my name in ENGLISH

still fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham ENGLAND

p.s. We’d love a Display of Russian icons and eggs and so on at out Museum

so contact Andy Street if any Russian museum is willing after reading my stuff

me and teddy, who now lives with a family nearby


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...