Thursday 9 September 2021

Uzbekistan and all that

Uzbekistan and all that

stuck in the heads reading me or what

10. hits just from Uzbekistan last night

16 different countries all told

Korean Translation of Quick Stories

is still the Top Gun too

Anyway all readers are welcome

Maybe one day I can sell a program to teach English with Michael Casey

though I'm not holding my breath

I was stuck in the heads today myself

something I ate or maybe I didn't rinse my coffee mug enough

My small daughter is having her final exam today

Then a year's more slog to get an Anthropology Degree course

Where will it be?

God alone knows, maybe he needs two Policemen to help him

As my own mother used to say

anyway Tinnitus is a curse

I can handle all the pain, just about

But lack of sleep on top

Maybe I need to be tasered to sleep, don' try

Form a queue, form a line etc

ONLINE is enough to teach yourself English

Though I could tart it up if I had the energy and time

Kdramas take priority 

enough back to the loo






No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...