Saturday 25 September 2021

Meanwhile while I had a rest from Tinnitus

Meanwhile while I had a rest from Tinnitus

2 hours sleep then the volcano of noise when i awoke

I had food and talked to big daughter at University

and had an idea for Microsoft 

they can donate to Charity and not give me a penny

Every new PC should have a video on the Desk Top 

PLAY ME

Then a simple explanation of how to use it

SIMPLE

for normal people, older people maybe

Explain and show SLOWLY

How to deleted cookies, make space

Otherwise months later the device is CRAWLING

Real simple people need this

and I can demonstrate if Microsoft wants

I have readers in nearly 100 countries now, 21 TODAY on my Wordpress

Maybe it's because its simple and easy  words

Not just for nerds

And all by word of mouth

You probably won't use me

But I guarantee my IDEA will soon appear

Remember to donate to Birmingham England Hospices

and if the Russians are coming to Birmingham now that 

I loaded up All file in translation, 800,000+ words in Russia

Please remember Andy Street our Mayor would love, I'm sure

Icons and Faberge eggs for a display at  our museum

Come on The Russians are Coming













No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...