Tuesday 7 September 2021

Bahrain welcome to my world. plus Arabic Translations

Bahrain welcome to my world

you may be an Arab with a camel, or an American at a base smoking a camel

either way you are welcome

I have 2 or 3 Arabic translations of my books over on my Wordpress

so if Arabic is your thing, go look

Stay Happy always and don't get any of my diseases

Non catching, so don't back away from the screen

I'm listening to George Ezra as I talk to you

So try him for yourself

What else

Being a dad is;-

Waking up suddenly and letting one daughter in, after Midnight when back from London

Getting up early the same night/morning to Encourage the smaller daughter

Before she sets of to school for year 13 exams, or Upper 6th as they used to call it

And yes that is all I ever wanted in life

well apart from that Korea speed typist/nurse and having 4 more kids and forming

a K pop band and being the manager

At least I keep my sense of humour for my "bucket list"

فليكن هناك ضوء ©

مايكل كيسي


دع دموعي تكون كلماتي

دع ضوء الشموع يكون عيني

اسمحوا الزهور في ازهر يكون شفتي

دع رائحة تكون دمي

دع الريح أنفاسي

اسمحوا الغيوم تكون مزاجي

دع ضحك الأطفال يكون أملي

دع تنهدات الأرامل ضميري

دع صلاة الغريب تكون فرحة

دع النحل يكون حكمتي

دع الأشجار تكون قوتي

اسمح لي بصبر الوصول إلى النجوم

اسمحوا لي أن نتذكر دائما في صلواتك
falaykun hunak daw' (C)
maykil kaysi
de dimwaei takun kalimati
de daw' alshumue yakun eayni
asmahu alzuhur fi azhar yakun shifati
de rayihat takun damiy
de alriyh 'anfasi
aismahuu alghuyum takun mzajy
de dahk al'atfal yakun 'amali
de tanahudat al'aramil damiriun
de salat algharib takun farhatan
de alnahl yakun hakmati
de al'ashjar takun quti
aismah li bisabr alwusul 'iilaa alnujum
aismahuu li 'an natadhakar dayimaan fi salawatik



Arabic Translation of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

A couple of Arab countries passed by so here’s The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker in

Arabic for them.   IF you like it you can buy the English version on Amazon

for the ending go to

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2018/08/29/arabic-version-of-the-butcher-the-baker-and-the-undertaker/

just a bit of a sample, if you want it in full go to my wordpress site.

and something for the neighbours,

I write for everybody everywhere, so you all suffer equally

جزار وبيكر ومتعهد ©


 

No comments:

It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

 this might explain to you all It's me Michaelgcasey@hotmail.com the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England I decide...