Sunday 19 September 2021

Had a relaxing bath, stole my daughter's bath stuff

Had a relaxing bath, stole my daughter's bath stuff

so I must smell like a girl called Nancy

If you read the comic novel The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

Patrick is smelling just the same

When he meets the girl from the Dog Pound

Though she thinks he's gay, and Calcutta Surprize

She just doesn't want to hear about

read it for yourselves

anyway I'll probably have the day off tomorrow

My Tinnitus is like a Tornado in my right ear

So enjoy me while I'm here

That's what I tell my kids

And please stop sending me rubbish

claiming to be X Y or Z, I just don't  care

And I'm NOT impressed

nothing impresses me

Though a Master Tradesman is impressive

Carpenter or Brickie or even Plumber

Not rubbish I get in emails from far away

If you really want to talk try a sentence

Get rich quick ideas are no use to me

I'm closer to a cemetery than any bank

and I won't rhyme any word that you could do



here's me with my DIY haircut from a couple of weeks ago


 


No comments:

Lady Gaga and Me , but really about TRUMP

Saturday 3 February 2018 Lady Gaga and Me I had to get up in the night for an hour due to pain.  I've just read about Gaga  having to ca...