Saturday 22 May 2021

Yemen to Lebanon that's you

 Yemen to Lebanon are reading me today

so hello to you all and everybody else too

a busy few days, Have you all just noticed me?

especially in the USA

thanks for passing by

but only if you increase 1000 fold will media be interested

I have coverage everywhere but lack penetration

but USA is looking good these past few nights as you

sample my delights

I have an idea for a story this morning

it could end up like Porterhouse Blue a Tom Sharp book and

later a tv series

so come back later and if pain stays away from me

I may put it down

There is so much material online here, 3300 pieces

as well as 20 books on Amazon in my Original English

as well as Translations over on Wordpress

as well as  a couple here

So I won't push myself too much any more

Maybe if I had a typist etc etc etc

I could be more productive

Eurovision is on TV tonight and if that's not your thing

then read my rubbish or even sing it aloud to yourself

Stay Safe and Happy wherever you are in the world

and be kind especially to

Michael Casey the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham England

that's all


p.s. one of my daughters opened the door to a parcel lady today

the lady called her "stunning" so my daughter  told me later

I should be proud of my greatest creation, her. Her sister is equally

as pretty, because Ugly Dad's have Beautiful Daughters

as God has a great sense of humour.



teaching my daughters to fly 10 years plus ago


No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...