Monday 17 May 2021

Fizz without the bucks

Fizz without the bucks

I'm referring to my Tinnitus

takes 30 mins to wake up

I used to be alert straight away

now with Tinnitus I need time to tune in

Anyway today/yesterday 10 nations reading over on Wordpress

and 6 here

So thanks for that

Maybe one day you'll buy me a Stella Artois here in Birmingham

or a cake at Druckers in the city centre near Saint Philips cathedral

Somebody read The Voice from 8 years ago

Its  nice to see what you are all reading

But I cannot match country to piece of writing

Not unless there in only one of you when I check

A snapshot

So it's a snapshot  in my mind or story bank

I suppose it is a bank of stories

And you all continue to read the comic novel

The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

and yes The Dead and The Living

was written on a Sunday on the 82 bus in Nov 1987

I wanted Percy the Undertaker to be a poet

So that's how that happened

DuckDuckGo has been used to find me

So you must be Quackers, the obviously

Though duck and pancakes are nice

So you can buy me duck and pancakes should we ever meet

Here in Birmingham

I doubt if I'll ever go anywhere

Not unless you provide 5 star travel etc

And you know the reasons why if you look right

and read my Blogger Profile

Though you could just crate me like an elephant

and transport me that way

If you don't mind the smell

What else I'm Learning about A level Geography and Sociology 

too, so I'm  a sponge

But if it's been on the news, then I know about it

Appear, more intelligent, watch the news or Radio4 news is better still

A thank you to the nice Bulgarian lady and the Turkish gentleman too

who were just at my door

and finally to the lady in the dressing gown who'll take my Xmas tree

So with that I'll finish for today

I need a shave I look like a scruffy bouncer right now

which is not a cricket term, ask Theresa May if you doubt me


oh I forgot, yesterday when I was cut and pasting the start of 21DoorKeys to my 4 sites

it turned into Greek, that's what it looked like to me.

But when I tried to paste it, it went back to English

so maybe my Guardian angle is playing with me

Guardian Angel is a short play I wrote 30 years ago, too

go DuckDuckGo and find it for yourselves

oh and something else. Saudi Arabia is reading me again today, so

they could be my Angel Investor for comedy to teach English idea

I'm so much cheaper than Tyson Fury, but I am HEAVIER

yes really, so read my stuff and make me an offer.....



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...