Saturday 29 May 2021

Just had my 2nd Prick

Just had my 2nd Prick

The taxi arrived to take me there

A white Mercedes with Turbaned Indian driver

Playing Wedding music

It was great

I was dancing in my seat

Then at the Jab Centre

I just walked in and the Pharmacist himself jabbed me

So I applauded him

He'd saved the Country, him and our NHS

so I told him to look me up

So if he finds this and

The fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

Writer of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

A big thank you again

Hope the book lives up to expectations

It's not Dickens

but a free read is all I can offer to NHS everywhere

And thank you all again

You'd pricked me twice and in two locations, jab stations









No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...