Tuesday 11 May 2021

Super Me. just watched on tv. 10/10 so watch it

 Just watched Super Me on tv. 10/10 so  watch it

I watched in Chinese with English subtitles

I'll watch it again tomorrow with sound on 10 and laugh and more again

Its about a poor Screenwriter with Insomnia

As I am a Writer too, and my Tinnitus keeps me awake I was in a DREAM

Its really good

I'm used to hearing Chinese anyway in our house, with my Shanghai connection

But all of you out there should watch it

have to go now or am I just prawn crackers



by the way 12th May in the morning marks 25 years since my mum died, which ultimately led 

to me having a Shanghai connection, it's in Padre Pio and Me, a true story

anyway my mum would have loved Super Me, and she always encouraged all her six children




No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...