Saturday 1 May 2021

while I was waiting for episode 19 of Vincenzo

while I was waiting for episode 19 of Vincenzo

I met and bemused a new neighbour, no doubt he'll avoid me in future

as if I'm as black sheep

what else

over on wordpress

Uk, Phillipines, Germany, Singapore, Ukraine, Indonesia, USA, Thailand, India, Saudi, Japan

are all looking me up

Some to send me muck, so don't bother as I pass you all on as spam and tell the Police, 

I don't wan't 

fake offers of $12,423,900 and. 50 cents

so don't waste my time

So the female lead from Vincenzo was in a  Night in Paradise

Jeon Yeo-been  and I'd never rub her up the wrong way

as she's a marksman and knows how to kill

But her smile would be enough

so after I have a break I'll watch her again in Vincenzo

where she's less frighgtening

BUT EVERYBODY DO WATCH KOREAN KDramas and films too

my small daughter says soon she'll be Tri-lingiual as I watch so many

as  you all know my daughters are Birmingham/Shanghai girls and speak 

both languages, as does Totoro our cat

Totoro wouldn't leave my "study" but when I crinkled a £5 note

she came running towards the sound, she is a half Chinese cat after all

so she's very very  intelligent

money buys her food.

So I'll leave you all for now

Just a thought, did God give me Tinnitus  so that I'd spend more time talking to him?

Well it worked, but I'd love the sound to disappear

and I promise I'll keep on praying the Rosary in the dark of the night

That's all

maybe a new story tomorrow, but there are 3300 pieces on this site alone

and any stray Russian visiting me, don't forget that Druckers cake shop is very good

just behind saint Phillips cathedral on the way to Pinsent Masons

So if Putin visits England he can always bring his crew and meet me there

But  he'll. have to pay for my cake, but he can watch me eating it










No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...