Tuesday 25 May 2021

Cleaning Force is coming

 Cleaning force is coming

I had an idea the other day for this story

I've come back to the story today

It's buzzing around with the Tinnitus

so come back later and it'll be down

I also stumbled over something in Italy

so you may have had an email in my Tinnitus time

also a Don Camillo fan too

So it was me, and let's see if you connect the dots

I went out today and got French baguettes

and they are so nice with a bit of Lurpak

I ran out of my marg, but the Lurpak is so nice

I might be converted to it, though it is expensive

compared to my usual marg

So come back later and Cleaning Force will be done

hello to Vicky and the cleaning crews at Crowne Plaza NEC too

I used to help out a long time ago

In Kdrama land I'm watching 2 comedy shows

one is very very funny Mad On You , 30min episodes

Very very true to life, fight to use the toilet too

I also found a 50 year old photo of me in short trousers with one of my brothers

We went on the train to Queens Oxford to see our big brother at University

It made an impression, he went to uni too, Downing Cambridge

Me I just hid under a bridge, having a pee

I'll have more French baguette and be back later

Hello to Brazil too, but please no junk emails from there

or Nigeria as the pair of you have landed  on my site

i've got too much Tinnitus in my head just let me eat bread






No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...