Thursday 6 May 2021

I may start recording in the morning

I may start recording in the morning

I watched Rocketman and really loved it

God Bless Elton, was touched by the film several times

So I'll list back to your stuff

Now Rocketman has provided a bit of context

Yes, I'm that ignorant

I loved you in Kingsman 2 too, or is it tutu, or just desmond

READ my Birmingham is Ballet and all will be explained

or not, but you will laugh

What else yes, I worked out how to record again

So once I work out how to post again, via Anchor

then I'll record my stuff

either to my existing one

or a new one I accidentally created

HERE https://open.spotify.com/show/1wSSIExkhsR97u1jqj0iiR

is where you can hear 12 hours plus of me

But I'll work it out, and then you'll really hate the sound of my voice

Though I never know how the Tinnitus and regular pain will get me

so enjoy me as I am, naked and on the page

not literally, and I did have a haircut today

so once I s_,shower and shave then I'll inflict a new photo on you

I also voted, so I hope my choice wins

In chapter 9 of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker which I hope you have

all read by now, the winner is a former bent builder, who become so good as an MP

That's it for now, and how did I finally sleep last night, with Tinnitus howling

I googled a Sleep Pray by Padre Pio, and it worked

Though some may say .....

Thanks for passing bye today

And Boris if you are reading this from your Hippy Paradise

how about discovering me as A Nation of Shopkeepers was the ORIGINAL

title of The Butcher The Baker and The Undertaker

and the world will flock to Old Forge and Singing Anvil

just give the book a few mentions

though 30+ years old still very funny, and  90 nations all over the world read it

And in up to 10 different languages on the same day

I hope the Indian Delegation are reading it. too

In Search of an Indian Princess is the finale

and why is Calcutta the last word in the book

Because Mrs Murphy is on her Rosary doing a novena for the child

So obviously she roped in Mother Theresa


so now you all know, and everybody everywhere can pray for India





my mum, Mrs Murphy in the book was based on her and her 3 sisters



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...