Thursday 20 May 2021

all of you all over the place 20 May 2021

 all of you all over the place

Well China, Australia, Brazil, Canada, Pakistan and India not forgetting Peru

are amongst today's readers

Korea as usual too

So that's nice, I hope you all spread the word so my words are read

even though none of you buy a book in my Original  English

because I spoil you with all the Translations over on my wordpress

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/author/michaelgcasey/

I put the Spanish of 300 and not OUT online for Latinos

300 y no FUERA by Michael Casey por Latinos lo siento hablo como un burro boracho


so I hope to conquer more of the Americas

Eventually so goes the theory Anglo Saxons, the white people with Money, and China too

might give me a Media Deal, and then They'd package me up

And you'd all have to pay for Everything

Right now its as free as Fresh Air 

Though I might fart later so hold your nose if I do

It's nearly time for a new Kdrama

Though my 2000 short stories could be used 

Maybe UI gets to star in my stories

I stumbled over her in my Tinnitus time and sent an email 

to Viki with an idea, maybe they read this and a free copy

of The Butcher The Baker and Undertaker

https://michaelgcaseyfrombirminghamengland.wordpress.com/2020/05/15/all-in-one-place-translations-galore/

AND GIVE ME A MEDIA DEAL before I die

A bit of Black Humour there, but read my Profile on the right

So that's all for now as my Tinnitus continues to scream and keeps me awake at night

Though one of the Murdochs is in Australia working nights

He could give me one too, in the best possible way as Ken might say

I may write a new piece later on

Maybe a story story, but Tinnitus is wearing me out

I can live with all the pain attacks but

Tinnitus on top, is a bit too much

Now go tell all your friends, send them an email or a Tweet or Instagram

This is where you find the fat silver haired writer in shades from Birmingham

and his silly stories

Nobody gives me any money for my writing, yet, but reading figures are Good

for my Soul, and prove that All The World is a Stage, and likes my writing

So Media make amends or should I just let rip

FART



No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...