Wednesday 26 May 2021

head still fizzing

head still fizzing with Tinnitus

so despite lots of morning sun

i need to actually get more sleep

so i've had some breakfast and meds

to keep my heart ticking nicely

then i'll have another slot of  sleep

there is no such thing as a good nights sleep

not in years and years

today Togo,  Syria, Iraq and Korea are amongst the readers

not forgetting Russia and Uzbekistan

strange that YOU all have me in common

Nobody anywhere in the world

would guess that Michael Casey is your secret pleasure

or dirty little secret

Fame at Last

I'd rather have sleep at least

and an end to to Tinnitus

before I forget thanks to the Padre Pio Foundation of America

celebration video I'll look at it properly later

I will get around to the Cleaning Force story later its spun

more of it's web in my head so I'll write it soon

I have no guarantees with my life of Tinnitus and Pain

TTFN





No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...