Monday 10 May 2021

cut and paste emails

 dear sir madame

I am dying

email me at my other email ONLY

and so on

I think I'll cut and past a few and let you all @enjoy@ them

that'll be for another day

I had a draw on the Tinnitus last night

it's still howling in my  ear

at least it's not a brain tumour

IF anybody really wanted to talk

they'd say who what where when why

and a few sentences how they  found me

Instead it's industrial scale email fraud

IP in Tokyo today, which I've marked as phishing

So read the previous story, @don't you dare email me@

and leave me alone

not unless you really are a Korean Kdrama star who can type

and would not mind being dictated too, as I write

Tears for a Butcher, the sequel

But that'll never happen either

It's more likely Boris will come out as Gay and Woke

Hope he excuses the joke

so stay happy all and read all the stuff here and there and everywhere

3300 pieces on here alone, or buy a book on Amazon

or tell all your friends for a free TRANSLATION DOWNLOAD on my Wordpress

that's your lot for today



No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...