Friday 7 May 2021

HELLO BLACKBERRY USER, IN USA?

HELLO BLACKBERRY USER, IN USA?

Well who could it be?

Jon Sopal, as I take his name in vain

Or the Korean secret service guy

as a punishment for letting the dog out

Department for Overseas Garbage

Whatever that is

Or maybe he's reading the 7 books in Korean Translation

again as a Punishment

for letting the DOG out

I just Googled there is to be a  new Blackberry for 2021

With a chunky keyboard

Is it a Journalist thing

They can give Jon Sopal one

which means something else in English, he is a gem according to Trump

No what  I mean is let him have one to test and keep

Then if he doesn't break it he can send it to me

He'll know where to find me, he is a Journalist after all

He's an Editor, he hits people on the head

What did you expect me to say?

Political Editor, which means he hits you in the swing seat

Or am I just talking rubbish

Rubbish.

Maybe I should be on the radio

Talking of which somebody look at an old piece of mine yesterday

Old piece, not codpiece

That's something to do with the French

They ar revolting

Which brings me to Round the Horne

https://www.radioechoes.com/?page=series&genre=OTR-Comedy&series=Round%20The%20Horne

So follow the link and at least you haven't wasted your time

As you fiddle with your Blackberry, I nearly put Burberry

That's how you get ideas, your sausage fingers get in the way

Anyway

I should  have a radio slot, 90 seconds with Michael, which could be expanded and extended

Where I read a piece, and while the DJ has a pee, the listeners can listen to me

Go type the on your Blackberry

and yes really 90 countries, spread thinly, like a child's snot on the living room wall

are reading me, via Translations Galore on Wordpress, and Blogger to

So spread the word, as you play with your new 5G Blackberry

But don't make a tart of yourself

Really, yes REALLY

P.S. This is not product placement like on Korean Kdrama, it's called free writing, like what I won a prize for in 1969, with Brook Bond, find my certificate online somewhere. See I've been certified, and I accept free stuff cos I used to work at Crowne Plaza Birmingham NEC, 2002 to 2005, I opened it, now I just cannot get back in the box.

Kenneth Williams where are you, ok please yourselves I need a morning pooh...











No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...