Sunday 9 May 2021

9th may

 9th may

it's hot today

as my small daughter listens to songs in French while doing Sociology homework

I'm sat at the other desk seeing what you've all read

Though I may go back to bed for a little. more rest

Nordic countries are passing by, here and over on Wordpress

some of the Stan countries are looking on

how they found me I'll never know

not even a hello email

Just Bankers trying to steal from the own banks, all over the world

send annoying emails, that I delete

I do check IPs and Message Sources

and even Google Plex seems to attack me, but that could just be a cover

AND Pipeline hacked in USA

WAKE up,  grow your own hackers, don't put them in Jail, employ them

It was all in a Die Hard movie years ago

SO WAKE UP

What if they shut off 3 Mile Island

Wake up, and stop being so arrogant

Assume the worst and plan for it

I could go on but I won't right now

I need a soak in the bath

I  looked like a Cyberman yesterday with my headphones on

I may post  a picture for you to  laugh at

Otherwise

Stay Happy and get vaccinated, and yes heart a mask



No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...