Thursday 13 May 2021

7/12

 7/12 that's the numbers over on Wordpress where the Translations live

You all thought it was my Borg Designation 7/12

No, today so far 7 countries visiting

And yesterday 12

Have you all got nothing better to do

Over here Singapore is looking at me

I'll face to the left so they can see my better profile

My belly still looks like Winnie the Pooh

that's why women find me soooooo attractive, NOT

In USA Civil War

A Liar must rule the GOP, Trump

And other liars back him up

He LOST, the other guy won

Is this the end of Democracy

Churchill said all forms of government are bad

Democracy the least bad

KEEP ON MASKING UP

then in private you can reveal so much more

It works in the Far East, learn from them

as you can imagine I look great covered up

In a shroud, would be best

You are all so cruel, I do a photo of me as a babushka

Anyway that's all for now, my shoulder pain has kicked off

so Movelat needs to be spread

Or so you want a photo of that?



me and my big daughter, 20 now, and I still swing her around the living room

No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...