Thursday 27 May 2021

in the morning let's see where we are

 in the morning let's see where we are

i'm  so exhausted i will sleep

but usially that's just for 2 hours then i wake up

an uptick on the USA  readers

so thanks  for the 

All the multi language translations are over on my Wordpress

but some are here too, this is my main site

3300 or so pieces of writing

not all of it goes  into the books as I compile them

Look Right at my Blogger Profile to read the truth about me

And don't send my junk emails from afar

It's just boring, and 10 a day get deleted

With Due Respect, you need an English teacher to teach better scam writing

I click the scam button ten times a day

that;s why you need  new emails every single day

just go away

Not unless you have a cure for Tinnitus, a real pasted in formula that I can read

I never click links not believe I've won prizes

At least its sunny so I may sit in the garden tomorrow

just to frighten all the neighbours

and attract pigeons using my head for target practice

That;s why my hair is the colour it is

Still no Samaritan turning back to thank me...



No comments:

May is the month of Mary

May is the Month of Mary Posted by michaelgcasey 09/05/2024 Posted in Uncategorized who we all love so well Meanwhile in Moscow a Parade to ...