Saturday 8 May 2021

heads up for a message from God

heads up for a message from God

A line came into my head as I was in kitchen getting a mug of tea

You are on Your Own, said God

that'll be what I'll write later on

so long as I'm not struck by lightning

and the chances of that are greater than

Covid 19 vaccine killing you

So get vaccinated you Fools in you know where

and wear a mask

With that in the background, as well as some refusing

to waive patents for vaccines

and the Pope asking for prayer, just as I said myself

others making the poor man's nuclear weapons

chemical weapons, where you kill everybody

and get to keep the real estate

So that's why I put a message from God down later

or maybe this will do

Next

thanks everybody everywhere reading my stuff

10 different nations all over the world again last night

maybe Media will finally catch up

or maybe just show Kim's bum instead

I've been looking at mike stands

I have a cardboard cylinder lid holding my mike

if I record 10 pieces then I'll invest in a proper stand

for my desk

I have to prove to myself it's worth the trouble

or will it just be another bubble in my imagination

https://anchor.fm/michael-casey1

https://open.spotify.com/show/1wSSIExkhsR97u1jqj0iiR

those 2 links above should get to me

or the old Typepad has loads of stuff

Posh Birmingham Accent

my parents were from Kerry Eire

dad may have sounded Welsh, because of Welsh works at the steel works

and mum had a strong Kerry accent, that we only heard when she was on the phone

Though this week marks 25 years since she died

Enough for now

a final plea

Letting the world die, is not an option

Parades and Troop Movements 

are stupidity, you should be saving all humanity

You can pray for that in any Faith, if that's all you can do

I know that's what my mother is doing




No comments:

Pentecost, somebody was just reading this, in Italy maybe?

 NOW AA, Amnesty International, not your old drunken friends in AA and no not the AA the motor breakdown people THEY say write respectful le...